Monday 31 March 2008

Grevious Bodily Harm

This first video gives you a double taste of Korean pop culture. The song is currently popular and the video is primitive machinema done with Maple Story, which is an extremely popular video game. Note the abuse of Pachelbel's Canon in D. I actually think it's kind of cute.



Second: me. A bit of info on my weekend.



I should add that today I taught my most aggravating class "shut your pie hole". The consistently speak Korean, act up, and fail to do their homework. They are not allowed to speak Korean and they use it for communicating pathetically simple ideas that they should know in English - I actually understood one of the students and told him to use the English word for the same thing, which surprised the students. Anyways, whilst putting important data on the board I eventually instructed them to shut their pie holes. Today's class with them was otherwise good because we read a piece on microscopes so I had the official Class Doodler draw one on the board and then confirmed their understanding by walking through labeling the parts of the scope.

No comments: