Friday 14 March 2008

I Are Not Drunk


My new hat has amazing properties. By putting it on the wearer instantly appears drunk no matter what. I went out to meet a coworker in the foreigner district at an Irish bar and was given this gratis by a patron of the bar. Another bar in the neighborhood was offering them and numerous guys were filing in looking like abject fools.

I am reminded of the fabulous St. Patty's Day brunch I had last year and sad that I can't do it again.

Tomorrow I have to attend a workshop for all teachers employed by my hagwon chain. It's a 1.5 hour bus ride to the middle of nowhere followed by 5-6 hours of BS "workshops" to help us be better teachers. I know it's BS because they made us "select" which workshops to attend even though none of them had actual descriptions, just two-word alliterative titles. I'm wearing the hat, dammit.

No comments: