Monday 28 April 2008

Spam, Egg, Spam & Spam



24 tickets to Crazy Tasty Town (tm) for less than a dollar per ticket!

One of my students wrote (in Korean) on a shelf at school that I am crazy and stupid and have low IQ. I have a good idea of which class it was but I'm not sure which student (high likelihood that it's our arsonist). The more sensitive part of me is hurt for abstract hypersensitive reasons and part of me wants to put the smackdown on whoever wrote it (largely because I work so hard and I really hate graffiti in the school) but most of me knew that this was coming because I remember being an obnoxious teen and I just hope the turdlets grow out of it. I took a note on the graffiti and the students asked who wrote it and I told them I didn't know but that it was a bit repetitive, that the hallmark of good writing is variety and whoever wrote it should work on expanding their vocabulary.

1 comment:

Maria said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjBfy_HVoSM

in my imagination, you are now in korea, constantly rapping.