Wednesday 5 December 2007

Gah!

I would love to know why I was launched out of bed by the sound of Fur Elise being played over the loudspeaker in my apartment. Sadly, one of the elements that my apartment here shares with my dorm in Japan is that there is a PA system in the various units. Every so often the Ajushi (I believe that is an approximation of the title of the Man with the Giant Tongs who monitors the apartments is called) will broadcast announcements that I can't understand into my apartment. I needed to get up at a reasonable hour anyway but, like the lighted, smoking beer pitcher, this is one of those events that I fail to understand. He didn't even follow up with "good morning!" or anything. I wonder if he just likes to mess with tenants.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fur Elise is at least pretty! It could have been something really horrible. Of course, something country would be better - Garth, George, TIM and FAITH, or the primo female MARTINA MCBRIDE. As soon as I get my system up and recording, I will have Martina background music for you.

Hope all is well - I am worried about that cough and cold hanging on but....it wouldn't be me if I didn't have something to worry about.

I am going to the Motion to Dismiss in Buffalo (12/18) to support the other criminal. This will surely pi....an attourney off!

We need to talk about the plea.... but this is not the forum.

XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Go to my log for a picture surprise!!!