Wednesday 26 December 2007

Jinx!

Another friend might visit me here. *squee!*

I sucked today. Every class but one was review and it was just monotonous and craptacular. The one class that wasn't review suffered sequential technical problems which left me swearing under my breath. Also, they were 13 year olds. Nothing heaps irritation on problems like teenagers. Hopefully this doesn't wholly wreck my magic at work but I was just off. I did not, as they say, bring my A game. A co-worker was kind enough to tell me no one had said anything bad about my work yet so that's good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all have those days. The kids were probably off too. That has a real impact.
I know some of my classes have been wonderful and others an embarrassment. It also depends on who is in class--that can make a hugh difference in "audience participation"