Friday 21 December 2007

My friend Meg alerted me to a product that I swear would be a fitting gift for nearly half the people on my Christmas list because everything should taste like bacon.

We had our Christmas dinner at Outback tonight! It was good. It was nice to have something to do on a Friday night (even if it was work-related). I enjoyed a free meal that wasn't Korean (not a dig, just sayin' that I don't always feel like rice 'n' kimchi for dinner). I feel like I so earned this weekend after taking home work two nights in a row, agreeing to take on an intensive course for the next month, and just generally busting my hump.

Tomorrow I need to accomplish some more Christmas shopping and prepare for the holiday party chez co-worker. The host has a fixation with classiness that is fascinating. My opinion is that a defining feature of classiness is that it appears effortless so watching someone put for a great deal of effort to achieve it is...captivating. I am not so enamored of the materialism that accompanies it but it is best to just let that flow on and not worry about it.

Yesterday I received a lovely letter from my grandmother and a fabulous box of deliciousness from my parents!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you like your goodies. We didn't think bread would make it well. Your dad sure knows what he is doing.


I am going to Apple School to learn how to upload videos and use IChat - so figure it out from your side of the world.

Love,
M