Wednesday 19 December 2007

Work Work

While waiting for this video to load I worked on grading more homework. A student who filled out a compare/contrast Pilgrim Life*/Life Now sheet and under Life Now she put "We like Kimchi" and under Pilgrim Life, "They didn't like Kimchi".

I also volunteered to teach an intensive month-long novel course as well. I'm fairly certain I get paid more. I hope so. I'm afraid to double check.



*Yes, the Amero-centric social studies text book strikes again! They have been learning about the incredibly relevant world of arbitrarily selected Native Americans and the Pilgrims. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shorty,

You were a creative child! Perhaps these kids are creative too. Now knowing that they "start life" at age one, I guess they think birth and breastfeeding are OK. You are really working hard to be a creative and wonderful teacher--makes me proud! Next time start at age 2....

And dust devils and twisters ARE attractive to aluminum--we all know that!

Love