Thursday 22 November 2007

In Old Country Turkey Feasts on YOU!

In honor of Thanksgiving Day I wish to share with you my favorite Thanksgiving song.

I still have a cold so quality and enthusiasm are on the wane. Hopefully next week will be healthier and happier.

Here's the smoking beer. It even has a light at the base. One of the things that I think makes Asia so fascinating is the fact that it is impossible to fathom where certain ideas come from. Now, pitchers with lights at the bottom are neat. Dry ice in water is entertaining. Beer in pitchers is good. A pseudo-German atmosphere is appreciated. But what confluence of thoughts and events results in a place that makes German-style sausage and offers imported German beer in Seoul to decide to put beer in a pitcher with a special reservoir for water and dry ice cannot be imagined by me.

1 comment:

DLouise said...

Shorty,

I am on my new mac (yea!!!!) and will see how I can do with creating my own videos. Where did the "LOVELY" Turkey song come from???

It was quite impressive.

Love