Sunday 11 November 2007

Zounds! A Competition!



I did not leave my apartment at all today. I literally spent almost the entire day working on this video. I know that you are now torn between deciding that it's great that I'm really dedicated or sad that I'm so wicked retahded at iMovie. I also did some laundry and other chores but, really, most of my day was spent creating and modifying images in GIMP and trying to dredge up some reasonable footage to explain the competition. I am 100% sincere in its application so start fightin' for my lovin'!

6 comments:

DLouise said...

I think family should start with "bonus points" for all the emotional, financial, and love given without attached strings over the years!

Your Aunt,

Carolyn (aka the "Boulder")

Doesn't this sound like Carolyn Sue?????

CapnSunkist said...

hmm that sounds like a guilt trip (that's a string!)... should get negative points for trying to cheat >:)

Wooster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wooster said...

This is all in good fun! I will only love the losing teams a little less than the winners ;D

Who would have thought that LJ has a superior structure for the base/free blog account? I am relatively disappointed in Blogger so far.

Carolyn said...

Dianne is not authorized to speak for me in regards to this contest! :) I would never resort to a guilt trip to obtain an advantage in a competition. :) In fact, I was trying to think of an appropriate gift! Is it the size of the gift or the thought that counts the most? I love the video! Thank Eeyore for his contribution.
Carolyn

Wooster said...

Size does not matter! Obviously, as the referee, I feel I have the power to determine if extra points should be awarded based on fabulousity but it is the thought that counts. :)