Sunday 18 November 2007

Monday Approved!

I would have posted sooner but my internet connection was uselessly slow for almost the entire weeekend. Also, I caught the consumption from a co-worker and spent the majority of the weekend in bed. Fortunately, I feel much better just in time for work! It's another day of giving tests! Among things to put in the good news category:
I got a bunch of groceries, including restorative instant soup (although I sure wish I could have some good old fashioned tomato soup in a can)
I got a mass call from the War Mice (bittersweet, pics below)
They are finally hauling the furniture out of my "bedroom" today
I got the awesomest thing at the local equivalent of Wal-Mart/Target...



The phone call with the War Mice was a ton of fun. I'll admit some jealousy and sadness that I'm missing so much fun but such is life. I'll have to go do something tremendous on my vacation. Speaking of which, I'm going to have a week off around New Year's and gotta figure out what I'm doing. I think I may just make a list of nearby Asian countries (probably not Japan or China) that I'm interested in seeing and pick whichever is cheapest.

This is my friend Dennis who apparently volunteered to be the camera man in a new and more literal way. It was great. I tried to help him out a bit with the ladies...

We were having some technical difficulties with the mic so to fill the time I began expressing Wuthering Heights in semaphore.

I also made a sign, in the style of smiley that Eve created, to indicate when the mic cut to white noise.

1 comment:

CapnSunkist said...

Remember that you need to *check* the nunchucks. They are not permitted for carry-on!

http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/prohibited/permitted-prohibited-items.shtm#7